Saturday 17 October 2009

I went, I saw, I was not as scared as before (A Green Lantern Pic!)


Saw The Woman in Black last night for the second time, it is a brilliant theatre production and has been used as part of the drama GCSE syllabus for god knows how many years! That’s how I’ve seen it twice, accept that time it was very frightening! This time not so much, still a great play and very jumpy not to mention superbly acted! I have just grown up and become immune I suppose, though I still imagined that “wasted face” coming at me when we left.

No picture of the play though, just what looks like a genuine photo of Ryan Reynolds in full Green Lantern garb, exciting huh!?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.