Wednesday 21 October 2009

Avatar and 30 Days of night gets a direct to DVD sequel, yippee!


James Cameron’s Behemoth Avatar has got a new trailer which will be in cinemas from the 23rd October, I am in no doubt that it will be huge but I’m reserving judgement. That is mainly down to the fact that I have become more and more bitter towards Titanic, no doubt it will get a huge Box Office Haul but that’s because it’s one of those films EVERYONE will need an opinion on.

30 Days of night has been given a direct to DVD sequel, called Dark Days (graphic novel fans help me, is this following the comics?). No dates when this will be shot or released but it’s not as if you don’t have enough vampire related tosh to be getting on with ah?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.