Wednesday 10 November 2010

Jackass 3D


What 3D was made for!?

Loves: Taken from IMDB
“First of all, if you are not a Jackass fan, then this film is not for you. It is full of crude and disgusting stunts, profanity, and shots of male genitalia. If that's not for you, then you won't like it. I, for one, happen to be a Jackass fan. Over the years of watching these guys beat themselves up for money, it almost feels like they became my friends. So, Jackass 3D was like a reunion. Hanging out with old friends in 3D. (The 3D definitely sold the film.) It starts off with a bang and doesn't let up until the very end. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and I didn't want it to end. A worthy installment in the Jackass series, and the most fun at a film this year. Sheer stupid fun. So, if you like watching nut-shots and "poo cocktail supreme's," then definitely check out Jackass 3D in theaters. See it with friends. And see it in 3D.”

Of course fans of Jackass will love it, I agree though it was really funny!

Haters: Taken from IMDB
“I cannot believe someone would put money into this project! No script...apparently no writers...just a bunch of guys roaming around with "Watch This" as their motto. Really a low level film in the industry. Hopefully this will be the last Jackass series..Of course it is an MTV production and when I think of quality movies...I think of MTV! These so- called actors need therapy on so many levels. It was in 3D but that was apparently a move to just charge more per ticket...there really wasn't much 3D effect to this movie...you could see it just about as good without the glasses. The five people that purchased tickets for the show I watched...did not like it!”

Well, it’s Jackass! Why the hell were you expecting a script!?

What I thought:
The series was on at just the right time; I was immature and really loved these guys completely and utterly sacrificing their bodies and their dignity, all in the name of your entertainment. The first film worked ok at carrying on the formula and was very funny, the second however just seemed really dry, and for once Johnny Knoxville’s Laugh sounded almost faked!

Well it would appear that the Jackass boys were just waiting for something, that something of course would be 3D. The extra dimension adds so much to the stunts that were starting to feel a bit dry and repetitive. Also it did really feel like a reunion, the guys getting together for one more film of insane stunts and bodily fluids. The Bodily fluid will force some people away and I have to say the poo volcano was probably the first time Jackass has ever made me heave. It shouldn’t put you off though, these guys are making idiots of themselves but it’s all just so you can enjoy yourself, for this they should be admired.

Also I still can’t believe how much someone’s face moves when it gets hit, brilliant and you wonder why they never used slow motion like this before? Did they? Have I forgotten?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.