Monday 22 September 2008

New Films and an apology

New Films




The teen film biting into what was Harry Potters release date this Christmas.


I've been watching Frank Langellas career closely because he is an amazing actor and impersonator. This looks like more of the same thing.


its Titanic 2... maybe not


Anything with Paris Hilton in should probably be avoided like the plague...

and an apology,

I have been on holiday this last week so in the vein hope that anyone is reading this i am now back and ready to keep you up to date once again.

Thank you
The Bee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.