Wednesday 3 September 2008

Dragonball Z

Dragonball Z



The moment a lot of Dragonball Z fans thought they would never see is nearly upon us, a live action film of arguably one of the most popular animes in history.


The film is an origin story about Goku a super Saiyan, here played by Justin Chatwin (The war of the worlds 2005). The pictures look good but then i never liked the series myself.


The film also stars Emmy Russom (Phantom of the opera) as Bulma.


I'd love to see some comments about this, just to see what all the fans of the series really think? This photo shows Chow Yun-Fat who plays Master Roshi.
go here and check out the film for yourself

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.