Tuesday 23 September 2008

Ashes of Time Redux

Ashes of Time Redux


Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and House of Flying daggers. We've all seen them, we all know how amazing they look, but did we know that one film did it years before? Ashes of time is a film that has been stuck in development hell for 16 years! I think that has to be a record right? Well it finally hit British shores a couple of weeks back.

Apart from looking amazing, like an oil painting on a screen. Because of the way it has been cut its a Little hard to follow and a little dull at times.

My reviews will be up at the smell of napalm soon.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.