Wednesday 30 December 2009

Transfer at Aachen

I have something bubbling beneath the surface; I have been given permission by one of the writers of the film titled the above to release a feature. This feature will tell you all about this brand new production with a European Canvas and an American Palette, it’s a heist movie very much in the feel the ocean movies but, I imagine from what I’ve seen and heard already a whole lot more heart.
I haven’t forgot the ten best trailers of all time it’s just been a bit hectic and hard to find the time over the festive Christmas period to get it done.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a brilliant new year! Here’s to 2010 and another year of great films...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.