Thursday 17 December 2009

Some Fun and frolics


Most people as they grow older forget what it was like when they were a kids, your not as innocent and forget how to have fun. Where the wild things are explores this despite looking like a kid’s film. That is one thing to get across now, this film is not strictly speaking a kid’s film; it’s a kid’s film made for adults. It reminds you of what it felt like to tumble down a hill and get dirty, the Wild things tumble around and throw dirt at each other like children.

All in all a good experience but it didn’t live up to that trailer, which brings me nicely onto my first weekly top tens...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.