Monday 25 October 2010

The London MCM EXPO or What I’m doing on Saturday!



This Saturday you’ll catch me hanging out not just as a journalist but also as a geek, I’ve got my press pass for The MCM London Expo and am really looking forward to it. The last time I went I had checked out a few clips and trailers from some up and coming movies and had a sneak peak at the new Ghostbusters game. This year I shall again be checking out any early previews for movies (I’m hoping one is Tron Legacy), getting a sneak peek at Paul (Simon Pegg and Nick Frost) and hopefully putting some questions to Chris Claremont, about how he feels comic books are today and more importantly their movie adaptations.

For those who don’t know; Chris Claremont is a comic book writer who is best known for his x-men story arcs like the Dark Phoenix saga. I’ll be getting his signature of course; it’s one of the best things about these events! Only a few years ago I had the privilege to meet Simon Pegg and Nick Frost on their travels for Hot Fuzz. I thoroughly enjoy going and get horribly tempted to spend too much money, for anyone who is in the slightest bit geeky about Movies, TV, Anime, Games or anything Cult I recommend you get yourself down there!

See you there…

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.