Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Buzz: 04/01/11


First post of 2011, 2010 was a pretty mixed year for film and that's even with Inception and The Social Network etc etc...

This year has some promise but it started with the sadness of the passing of Pete Postlethwaite. An incredibly intense performer who had a habit of popping up in films we all love; Inception, The Usual Suspects and Romeo and Juliet are just three of the films that pop into my mind. My heart goes out to the family and Friends of this extremely talented Actor.

Thats the only buzz for today, also just to tell you that I'm sorry the blog has been a little hap hazard over the Chrsitmas period but i've been on a little holiday. A news years Resolution for you, Beeonfilm will be moving to .co.uk this year and the reviews will come thicker and faster...

Happy new year everyone that takes their time to read Beeonfilm, I love you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.