Wednesday 18 August 2010

Le Greenboy



I was contacted recently by a french filmmaker working on "le greenboy", a movie comic in Paris, with a super-normal-ecolo-hero.

The idea is to make it into a feature with Alysson Paradis (the sister of
the wife of johnny Depp), and Diane Dassigny.

The music is made by "we are enfant terrible", a french electro-punk group, well know in Paris.

The video can be viewed here

I for one really appreciate this for what it was indie filmmakers trying there best and coming up with some thing that is well produced for what it is. The filmmakers are clearly passionate about the project and it is very funny,so more from France and Viva Le Greenboy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.