Friday 17 July 2009

Just anoher one of my thoughts...

Well, this is starting to feel a little more regular ah!? Well I must apologize for the terrible errors in my last post. Seem as I'm having a literacy test soon i should really sort that out ah?

I only have one thing on my mind at the moment and that is the slated prequel to Alien!! At first the news sounds terrible, taking it back could be risky, if its done with snazzy effects and in 3D it will not look right, just think if the Star Wars prequels everything was too shiny! Well its not all bad, Ridley Scott is on board and even though its doubtful he'll direct its very good to know he's involved in some way.

Watched a few new things but I'll talk about them some other time, I've just had dinner and feel like lying completely still and watch There will be blood.

Ok then, bye

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Films are Loved, Films are hated. I'm here to help you decide where you stand..." I also do web work including a good knowledge of HTML, ASP, using the adobe web package and a strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.